05.08.2021 – 16:04
Concentrated vitamin power
Healthy pleasure: quick detox soup
So easy and so incredibly delicious! Thanks to many valuable plant substances, the vegan detox soup really stimulates our metabolism and thus helps to detoxify the body and increase our long-term well-being.
And here’s how it’s done:
- Clean about 100 grams of broccoli florets and set aside. Wash the remaining vegetables and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add chopped vegetables and sauté lightly for five minutes.
- Add hot vegetable broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Blanch the broccoli florets in salted boiling water for two minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Add the basil to the soup and purée everything with a hand blender. Ladle the soup into decorative plates or bowls and arrange with the blanched broccoli and serve. Enjoy your lunch!
the quick detox soup is a blessing for body and soul and contains no animal products. We recommend another popular vegan recipe – delicious creamy sweet potato and coconut soup. Try!
The base of any good soup is the broth. It’s best to cook it yourself to find out what’s in it. In the vegetable stock paste recipe, we reveal to you how easy it is in the form of a basic paste.
Acquired taste? We’ve collected more soup recipes in our gallery:
Herbs are also real fitness boosters, whose valuable ingredients promote the breakdown of pollutants. They are therefore ideal for a detoxifying diet.
Simply throwing vegetables into water and letting them boil long enough does not make a healthy and tasty soup. In the video you will learn what often goes wrong and what mistakes can be avoided.
You can find even more interesting facts about detox on our topic page. Because nature has plenty of helpers ready to support us!